Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Photo Hunt

If this thing is so surprised, imagine how I feel! This is my bathtub! #scrubadubdub
I'd like to be a little more like F. Scott Fitzgerald. He stayed with Zelda even after she went crazy. #truelove
I've seen this everyday for four years. How did it get there? #realquestions
Man, this guy. He's great. I admire his ability to grin and bear it, and to make others smile. #goals #makesmesmile
This dude will always remind me of Kickapoo and the really dangerous stairs #abs #motivation

A child who is close to the ground would definitely notice this metallic piece of history. #nostalgia #leadpoisoning

Oh Dorian. You once were so pure. And now you are dead. #nevergrowup #19thcenturyproblems

ew. Looking for change under the vending machine cause, y'know #collegedebt and I stumbled upon this little guy left for dead. #thisbugsme

Something square? I am no square #impromptuselfie

I think the reason this little courtyard is so pretty is because we aren't allowed in it. #springhassprung

From atop the stairs the exhausted senior waits. Ready to steal the life-force of an unknowing freshman #stalkingbutnotreally

This is sensei. We've done a lot in four years, and she's taught me a lot about different things. #myschoolmom
Graffiti. Vandalism is bad, but it can be entertaining think of what possessed someone to write on the wall. What was their motivation? What does it mean? Is it a secret code? #modernart #justdudesbeingbros

Library card catalog. Sadly, there's no more call cards, but the cupboard is still a beautiful piece of furniture. #aunatural

This came out blurry, but so are the memories. Oh my god, we were such gross nerds. #weebs

1 comment:

  1. I love the connection on the last one--it just gets blurrier as you get older, and it's kind of good in a way because you can remember things the way you want to. You should read Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald and see if you're still on F. Scott's side...I went Team Zelda after that one.

    ReplyDelete