Friday, March 6, 2015

Dan In Real Life



Marie likes books that “pull her in.” What would you suggest for her?
When Marie was describing her ideal book, I immediately though of The Book Thief. It has the humanness that she was looking for. Told from the point of view of Death, it follows a little girl named Liesel in Nazi Germany. It’s sweet and funny, but also heartbreaking and thoughtful. I think it’s a book everyone should read at least once.

Do you think well-traveled people like Marie are more interesting?
I think that people who travel often have more stories and experiences to share with others. From what I know, people who travel are more open-minded and positive about things. Traveling really allows you to have experiences you otherwise wouldn’t have. And I thing this aspect of traveling is what makes people addicted to it.

Marie has a talent for making pancakes. What is your special talent?
My special talent is ordering McDonald’s drive through and having the total land on a whole dollar almost every time. Also, a superpower I recently found out about is that I’m crazy good at guessing charades.

Are you a good bowler?

On WiiSports, I am super good at bowling. I don’t throw strikes all of the time, but I’m better than the rest of my family. But they’re not really good at video games in general. I’ve only bowled a few times at an actual bowling place, and I’m not that good at it. I have to use the kid size balls cause I can’t lift the normal ones. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes!!! The Book Thief is a must read. It has stayed with me ever since reading it a few years ago. I'm pretty good at Wii bowling myself!

    ReplyDelete